Tuesday, July 8, 2014

The Most Delicious Healthy Avocado Salad You Will Ever Eat

The key to eating healthy is let it become a habit rather than a chore. Most people believe that healthy food has no taste and is not satisfying. I used to be one of those people. It wasn't easy to begin liking healthy food but once you incorporate it in your life, its like breathing. All the salty, oily and fried stuff that I used to stuff my face with are now substances that make me feel sick. 

NOW! To one of the beauties that helped me fall in love with healthy food. You think, "SALAD?? I don't want salad!" But you've never tried THIS salad, not just ANY salad; its AVOCADO SALAD! 

This is my special avocado, tomato, corn salad. Get ready to have your mouth explode with SUMMER! 


INGREDIENTS:
(Good for 1-2 people)

  • 1 - Avocado 
  • 1 pint - Cherry or Grape Tomatoes
  • 1/4 Cup - Cilantro
  • 2 Cups - Corn 
  • 1/2 Tsp - Lime zest
  • 1 Tbsp - Lime Juice
  • 1/2 Cup - Red Onion
  • 1/4 Tsp - Salt
  • 1/4 Tsp - Pepper
  • 2 Tbsp - Olive Oil
If you want to know where to eat in Manila and dishes that I happen to love, check out:
Dining in the Philippines


5 comments:

Julia Quis

Live for the Moment, Not by the Past.